Proceeds benefit the Triangle Down Syndrome Network! For more information on Triangle Down Syndrome Network, click here. Show your support and RISE UP for DOWN SYNDROME!
SockDock® is a simple & easy-to-use sock laundry helper designed to keep socks in pairs while washing, drying and storing, so you never have to sort, match or search for socks EVER again! It’s the perfect gadget to teach kids responsibility and organizational skills while reducing parent’s laundry workload.
JUST 3 EASY STEPS…
Hang one SockDock® on a dirty clothes hamper, door knob, or closet rod.
1. When you remove dirty socks from feet, immediately place the dirty pair between 2 sliders on the SockDock® (starting with the bottom 2 sliders). Adjust the top slider down to socks (not too tight).
2. Once full of dirty socks, remove the hanger and toss the SockDock® in washer & dryer (along with other laundry).
3. Hang SockDock® with clean socks neatly in closet.
Features & Benefits:
* Wash, dry & store socks
* 2 pack – one for clean socks, one for dirty socks
* Each SockDock® holds 9 pairs of socks
* Works with any size socks (baby – adult)
* Washer-safe, dryer-safe (certified by Bureau Veritas Laboratories)
* Cord will not fade or bleed
* Also works with headbands, gloves, hats, scarves, undergarments & onesies
* Saves time, saves money & makes the home less chaotic
Dimensions: 29.5” x 2.7” x 0.6”
Weight: 2-pack SockDock® = 4.6 oz
***SockDock® is designed to go in the washer & dryer with other laundry (not by itself)***